ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an exceptional Quality Engineer to work alongside our Engineering team to solve complex problems within our testing environment. You will design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks. The ideal candidate possesses experience in developing and implementing automation testing frameworks for web apps, native Android and native iOS.
What you will do:
- Defining test requirements, test strategies and test designs.
- Collaborating with Developers and Product Owners to formulate test scenarios.
- Designing and building test automation infrastructure.
- Developing and executing automated tests.
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
What you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing and managing people in the testing function for an enterprise software product.
- Have worked as an integral member of the development team collaborating with product, engineering, and other business units by testing and releasing software following agile methods.
- Ability to write and execute unit, functional, integration and regression test scenarios; Familiarity with standards compliance and general principles of usability.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal), attention to detail, extreme organization, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks including, but not limited to, Selenium, Appium, TestCafe, and Mocha.
- A familiarity with software languages and SQL knowledge; you can write select statements (including semi-complex joins) to query data at rest in the database or in log files.
- Familiarity with screen capture and other recording solutions to document steps to troubleshoot and reproduce issues identified during testing.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.