ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment and delivering service and solutions to our customers. This individual will work closely with dealerships in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solutions. The Account Manager will be asked to grow a current base of customers within a growing and emerging territory. We're looking for teammates that are super-dependable and pleasant to be around.
We are currently looking for 6 Account Managers for the below schedules...
9:30am - 6:00pm EST x4 (Mid-South, Ohio Valley, Carolina's and Mid-Atlantic)
12:00pm-8:30pm EST (Heartland)
1:00pm - 9:30pm EST (Northwest)
Account Managers will train and work remotely until Summer 2021. All interviews will take place virtually.
What you will do:
- Create and grow a customer portfolio in ACV’s emerging, growth territories.
- Stay in close contact with current customers via phone, text and email.
- Maintain and grow volume/revenue of the entire portfolio.
- Work closely with the Field Sales team and interdepartmentally (Operations, Marketing, etc.).
- Meet or exceed SLA’s to issue resolution.
- Execute upon all sales campaigns.
- Add-on current ACV offerings.
- Present weekly portfolio reviews.
- Maintain an acceptable NPS score.
- Report on and analyze customer data frequently.
- Speak with business owners and decision makers.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to customers to ensure consistent repeat business.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Document activities, strategies and efforts within Salesforce.
- Adhere to KPI’s.
What you will need
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Customer first philosophy.
- Resilience, problem solver, action oriented and a driver for results.
- Account Management background.
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment and auto experience preferred.
- Fluent Spanish a real plus.
- Team Player and adaptable.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.