ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction, from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and actual value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
The Arbitration Review Administrator will report to the Arbitration Manager. The Arbitration Review Administrator will perform claim review, claim approval, CR prescreen, and special projects assigned by the Arbitration Review Manager.
Arbitration Administrators must live in Buffalo, NY. They will interview and work remotely until Summer 2021.
What you will do:
- Making decisions on arbitration claims; validity, avoidability, and cost consideration of claims resolution above the arbiters discretion.
- Analyze claims and estimates to ensure the quality of claim resolutions.
- Ensure arbitrators receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all claims.
- Be thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of arbitration.
- Research and recommend options and resolutions regarding all post-auction issues (ex: mechanical repair, transportation costs, etc.).
- Communicates final decisions to arbiter to resolve arbitration for both buyer and/or seller
- Understand and enforce the ACV Arbitration policies and procedures.
- Maintain an appropriate level of personal production in the department.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, schedules, and accounting from the Arbitration Review Manager or designated manager.
- Maintain a good flow of communications with the entire team including all management.
- Flex to help CR Prescreen during peak volume time as directed.
- Recommend new procedures to the Arbitration Manager.
What you will need:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma / GED required.
- College degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of mechanical experience required.
- Automotive auction experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities and assists others in doing so.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.