ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction, from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and actual value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for a Customer Resolution Specialist for our headquarters in Buffalo who has a knack for cars and wants an opportunity to join a growing company. Our operations associates are an integral part of our company. They are detail orientated, process focused, and self-motivated - explaining to our clients what they need to know about our process in a way they can understand. The primary role of this position is to handle escalated payment exceptions.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Payments Specialists to ensure payments are received and posted accurately and timely.
- Handle calls and communications with dealers, floorplans and business partners to resolve payment escalations.
- Investigate customer requests, billing disputes and account issues.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency.
- Use strategy and customer service skills with dealers to resolve outstanding debts.
- Work closely with Territory Managers and Account Managers to establish or improve communications with dealers.
- Accurate and timely documentation of interactions with dealers within system of record.
- Create and send written demand notices and document correspondence in system of record as needed.
- Create and send written repayment plans proposals and document plan within the system of record.
- Keep Manager aware of problems and progress, as related to work assignment, or unresolved issues.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency for quality resolution.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and provide a high degree of service.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.