Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead finance for growth, partnerships and new product development. This individual will partner closely with the executive team and other leaders to set and support our growth strategy, design and optimize new products, allocate resources, optimize performance, and bring a financial lens to investment decision making.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the annual financial planning and multi-year strategic planning processes. Be a thought partner to leadership to help define objectives, resolve competing business priorities, and build operational plans.
- Drive the monthly forecast and variance process. Partner with leadership to assess performance, optimize resourcing and execution, and deliver on objectives.
- Partner cross-functionally to build products that deliver tremendous value to Earnin’s users and great outcomes for Earnin’s business
- Communicate business objectives and performance to key stakeholders
- Provide financial analysis to support decision making and optimize ROI
- Design, automate, and optimize flexible FP&A processes and systems to support the growth organization and new product development
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including within FP&A at a high-growth company
- Detail-oriented and master of your craft, yet able to communicate results in a simple and succinct manner as needed
- Strong analytical skills and experience with complex financial modeling; experience with planning and analytics tools a plus
- Collaborative mindset and experience leading and developing small teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment
- Experience building processes and systems to support a high-growth company
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.
Earnin does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.