Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to own projects from end-to-end, from the definition of the problem to the solution. This role will be responsible for defining the user journeys, developing marketing strategies, and prioritizing work across teams. The ideal candidate is a passionate, organized, and technically inclined/curious forward-thinking individual with a proven record in creating and driving clear, relevant and interesting messaging and stories. They will define success for customer engagement and partner with analytics to build relevant measurement capabilities. We are seeking people who are driven by collaborative and creative thinking and who are passionate about developing simple and innovative products that customers love.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely with product management and design to deliver positioning and value proposition messaging that is consistent with Earnin’s brand.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and user journeys through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Design/Content, UX Research, Finance, and Customer Service to develop a scalable business model and marketable consumer solution.
- Test hypotheses with customers and internal teams to drive marketing, product, and/or service innovations.
- Conduct and maintain up-to-date market and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and threats to inform product development and position.
- Define clear success metrics and establish ownership of goals within the business units.
- Own and manage the execution of new products and major features by working across teams to ensure release readiness.
- Act as a critical link to marketing, growth, PR and channel teams for marketing launches and a consistent consumer and brand experience.
- Gain support for initiatives from teams and leadership.
- This position reports to the VP of Marketing
What We're Looking For:
- Passion for Earnin’s mission
- 7+ years Product Marketing experience and have led feature launches and either led or contributed to large scale new product launches.
- Ability to build a strategy and roadmap of projects based on data analysis, market/customer research.
- Proven track record to think and act strategically while advising a point of view with detailed discovery and insightful analysis of relevant data.
- Ability to distill complex issues down to a simple story and communicate effectively to different audiences (executive, technical, and marketing).
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and build a market around new concepts and ideas.
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that delivers clear positioning and messaging.
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills.
- Thrive in a cross functional environment and can effectively collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and teams.
- Prior Fintech preferred; agency, brand or consultancy is relevant.