Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
- As the Senior Project Manager - Operations, you will ensure that Earnin Express operations team is effectively prepared to support all product launches, releases, and programs. You will own the launch readiness, customer feedback loop, and operational efficiency within Customer Support for projects assigned to you. The qualified candidate is an adept program manager who is able to own and manage multiple projects simultaneously. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about collaborating with other teams to improve the customer experience. This person must be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment and is a strong cross-functional influencer.
What You'll Do:
- Own customer support readiness for new product introductions, feature releases, and marketing programs
- Lead project planning sessions and coordinate staff and internal resources
- Develop and manage detailed project schedule and work plan to ensure project meet deadlines
- Responsible for establishing and building successful relationships with Product, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, IT and Security
- Represents support and be the “Voice of Customer” at all cross-functional meetings for the relevant projects
- Successfully leads cross-functional projects, within and outside customer support (with minimal guidance) to drive improved operational efficiencies and customer experiences
- Report out on program updates on a weekly, monthly basis to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates a strong combination of communications, technical and relationship skills to enable ownership of day-to-day interactions and strategic execution of deliverables
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones with appropriate Project Management methodology and tools (e.g. MS Project, Visio, Agile, SDLC etc.)
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Significant analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Ability to establish and foster critical relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to work proactively and take the initiative
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- BS degree
- 3+ years’ experience as a Sr. Project Manager/Program Manager in Customer Support, Engineering, or Operations functions