Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager at Earnin, you'll help bring our mission to life - reinventing the financial system and helping our community members get to a better place financially. You will be responsible for building out Earnin’s newest product, a revolutionary direct deposit and payments product built to take both Earnin and our community to the next level. You will own the adoption, activation, and onboarding of the new product. You’ll need to employ everything in your product toolkit to architect the product strategy, constantly discover new insights, and drive forward on execution.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a constant pulse on our community members to understand their needs and the problems they face in solving those needs
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers, and data analysts to build and scale products that make the most impact on our community members
- Define OKRs and set stretch goals for your product and team
- Establish, monitor and analyze metrics to track progress towards product success
- Leverage user research and data analysis to identify and prioritize new product opportunities for your roadmap
- Design, develop, and execute features and experiments to rapidly iterate your way to the product’s success
- Learn & deploy leading activation & onboarding strategies
- Create tight feedback loops with our community members and create a deep understanding of Product Market Fit
- Communicate the product vision, roadmap and results to your product team, stakeholders including the executive team, and community members
- Raise the bar for design quality and user experience to make the experience of using Earnin delightful and engaging for our community members
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across marketing, risk, customer support, finance and legal to ship sustainable and compliant products
What you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years of product management and/or growth experience at a consumer technology product company
- Strong product/design sense developed by shipping delightful and innovative products
- Strong analytical skills in leveraging data to drive product decisions and improve metrics
- Deep user empathy and experience building products based on user needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a culture of rapid experimentation to accelerate learning and iteration
- Ability to influence and build alignment between different teams and functions to successfully execute your roadmap and deliver against goals
- Ability to get the job done in a highly constrained space even if that means rolling up your sleeves for your team
- Ability to think outside the box to solve hard problems with creative and radical ideas
Bonus points for:
- Prior fintech, growth or entrepreneurial experience
- BS or MS in science, engineering, or other related quantitative field