Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We’re looking for a Senior Growth & Lifecycle Manager to join the Lifecycle team, where you’ll be responsible for leveraging email, push, in-app, and SMS messaging to accelerate growth at Earnin.
You will be a core member of our Growth team within the broader Product organization, where you will be working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Paid Growth, Brand, Analytics, and Customer Experience teams.
What You'll Do:
- Be the end-to-end manager of email, push, in-app, and SMS marketing strategies for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional programs to increase core business KPIs
- Set automation strategy and requirements (lifecycle triggers, scalable creative templates, LCM as a service tool) and drive the roadmap forward to achieve business results
- Lead the ideation and execution of new products and product improvements that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Design, Engineering, and Analytics teams
- Utilize analytics dashboards to monitor the performance and health of programs, identify areas for improvement to the LCM program, and generate and test hypotheses to improve key business metrics
- Have deep ownership of all messaging for the product areas you’re working on and serve as a proactive partner within the broader Product organization
- Collaborate with Analytics to regularly design and execute A/B tests and experiments to drive core KPIs and increase team knowledge
- Work with our Engineering and Analytics teams to build out automations targeted towards intelligently segmented audiences
- Identify potential new external partners to support lifecycle and product growth initiatives
- Regularly communicate analysis with senior leadership and other key stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in growth, lifecycle, and product in a consumer-facing company with demonstrated success in shipping product improvements and improving top-line growth metrics
- Results-driven with success in driving product growth initiatives against core business KPIs from ideation to execution
- Experience setting up and deploying campaigns through lifecycle automation/CRM platforms like Braze, Iterable, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Expert in segmentation, list management, deployment, and lifecycle marketing best practices
- Strong track record of success in driving company growth through development of experimentation systems and execution of multivariate tests
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is mission-driven, customer-first, and who can translate deep empathy for our members into product growth and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment with exceptional prioritization and execution ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with comfort presenting insights and results to senior leadership and the company at large