Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for an experienced finance professional to lead Earnin’s Financial Planning & Analysis function. This individual will partner closely with the executive team and other leaders to set strategy, allocate resources, optimize performance, and bring a financial lens to decision making. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with leadership to define, operationalize and execute financial and KPI goals aligned with business strategies
- Lead the annual financial planning and multi-year strategic planning processes. Be a thought partner to all business leaders and help resolve competing business priorities.
- Lead the monthly forecast and variance process and operational reviews; partner with leadership to deliver on objectives and optimize business performance
- Communicate business objectives and performance to key stakeholders including employees, investors, and the Board of Directors
- Provide financial analysis to support decision making and optimize ROI
- Design, automate, and optimize flexible FP&A processes and systems to meet the needs of a dynamic and fast-growing business environment
- Lead, scale, and develop a team of high-performing finance professionals
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in an FP&A leadership role at a high growth tech company
- Detail-oriented and master of your craft, yet able to communicate results in a simple and succinct manner as needed
- Track record of building, developing, and leading high performing teams
- Strong business partnership experience; ability to influence and be a thought partner in all aspects of the business
- Experience supporting business expansion and M&A
- Experience building and optimizing cross-functional FP&A processes and implementing financial planning systems
- Consumer internet experience preferred
- Public company experience preferred, including management of public company forecasting and guidance processes and experience with SEC reporting