Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
Earnin is looking for a Head of Acquisition to lead a new user acquisition strategy and team. We are looking for a sharp, quantitative, and results-oriented leader who will hire, manage, and mentor a large cross-functional team to drive new customer acquisition and shape the growth function's strategy. This high-visibility and high-impact position is reporting to VP, Growth under Earnin’s Product organization. It’s a unique opportunity to join one of the best growth industry leaders and make an impact on financial lives of 150M underserved Americans.
What You'll Do:
- Own Earnin’s acquisition strategy by developing plans to generate short-term new customer acquisition and build a foundation for long-term growth.
- Lead acquisition programs from strategy, forecasts, and budget to ROI results.
- Build a differentiated acquisition strategy, leveraging traditional paid digital channels and scaling alternative offline and online channel mix (influencers, podcasts, content syndication, SEO, job boards, OTT, direct mail, etc.).
- Hire and lead a cross-functional team of growth marketers, product, analytics, data, engineering, creatives, product marketing, and research.
- Build a robust and scalable growth technology: measurement and attribution, bidding automation, creative automation, etc.
- Partner closely with Finance teams to inform budget planning against business forecast goals and identify additional opportunities for growth across the business.
- Build a scalable growth creative engine working with internal creatives teams as well as agencies.
What We're Looking For:
- You have 4 - 8 years of acquisition and growth marketing experience, preferably in the mobile apps industry. You showed continuous career progression with increased levels of responsibilities.
- You have 3+ years of leading high-performing cross-functional teams.
- You have achieved step function growth and able to build acquisition teams from scratch
- You have strong analytical skills across core business metrics. You are well versed in basic financial forecast approaches and LTV/ CAC modeling.
- You understand marketing technology and can give technical teams strategic direction on attribution, analytics, and automation projects.
- You have natural intuition around growth creatives, and are able to use market research, community insights, and data to build scalable ads engine to drive growth.