Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
This is an exciting and high-impact role in our B2B employer team. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for making Earnin partners successful. You will own all post-sales activity with employers from launch, driving adoption, account management, metrics analysis, reporting and ensuring overall program success.
What You'll Do:
- Be the dedicated point of contact for all things Earnin
- Make our customers love Earnin, and help them find success with Earnin’s products.
- Manage deployment from kick-off through launch to maximize end-user adoption.
- Design operational deployment plans to fully onboard customers (marketing, training, onboarding, activation, and support) and execute through launch.
- Develop creative strategies to increase Earnin’s brand awareness and employee adoption of all Earnin products within a customer's organization
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Analyze usage data to forecast key metrics and proactively identify areas for opportunity, sharing insights that align with customer interests and business KPIs.
- Be an advocate for your customers, and communicate needs back to internal teams.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Track and close renewal agreements
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, sales or client-facing roles within a rapidly growing software company. Bonus points for experience launching/managing B2B2C products for large organizations
- Proven success driving adoption of software solutions
- Proven ability to build great relationships with benefits teams and other champions
- Strong analytical skills to interpret user data for customer insights and adoption performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally
- Can think creatively, challenge assumptions and take risks on ideas to further increase adoption and usage of Earnin
- Bachelors degree