Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
About the Team:
As a Fintech company where customer experience (CX) is an integral function, our success relies highly on effective operations and actionable insights to deliver a world-class customer experience through our large scale 24x7 operations supporting various channels.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader to own and drive the customer support (CS) experience for Earnin products including strategy, compliance,, CX tools & systems, processes, KPIs, and work closely with our contact center partners on workforce management (WFM) planning for our mid-sized 24x7 operation. The ideal candidate is well versed in scaling contact center operations, utilizing tools, project management, and designing processes to drive phenomenal customer experiences, agent efficiency and cost reduction. The ideal candidate loves challenges, managing complex problems and partnering with cross-functional parts of the business to drive outcomes.
What You'll Do:
- Define, scale, and own the customer support experience for Earnin products.
- Own the contact center vendor relationship and KPIs
- Manage the design and workflows of customer support channels and service offerings meeting/exceeding SLA targets.
- Design, document, and maintain agent workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to improve products, processes and the resulting customer experience for our community.
- Analyze data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our customer support operations.
- Work closely with leadership to help define and deliver on the components of overall company goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Finance, Product, Engineering, Legal, Security, Marketing, and Business Operations to drive improvements to the customer experience.
- Build and lead a high performing kick-ass team!
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience managing CS operations for a rapidly growing organization preferably FinTech and/or financial services.
- 5+ years people management experience in customer support with a strong track-record of building and leading high performing teams.
- Proven experience with leadership, business acumen, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills in financial services or highly regulated industry.
- Ability to hire, coach, mentor team members, and maintain a highly motivated team.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and empathy for customers.
- Highly organized and comfortable planning and leading projects involving cross-functional stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with all levels of the business from C-level to Customer Support.
- Hands-on and willing to get hands dirty on execution.
- Experience working in financial services preferred.