Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
About the Role:
This is a high impact role with a lot of excitement. You will work across the team, help drive data-driven decisions, establish new business metrics and own the automated reporting systems. You will develop solutions to complex business problems characterized by imperfect data. You will help scale the analytics we are offering to both internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our analytical and business needs
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines to support internal and external reporting needs
- Work with teams to automate reporting and build a strong reporting architecture
- Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
- Collect, process, and clean data from different sources using SQL, Python, or other scripting languages
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
- Support existing processes running in production.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science etc
- 4+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 4+ years experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- An ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- An ability to code complex SQL queries and Python
- Knowledge of relational databases (Redshift, PostgreSQL) and big data structures
- BS or MS degree in computer science, business, statistics, math and/or similar field