Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for a growth marketing manager who will use data and insights to own channel strategy, media budget, drive campaign planning and execution, and work cross-functionally internally and externally to achieve growth and ROI goals. The ideal candidate has a strong ownership mentality, loves to problem-solve, is data-driven, and has excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be joining the Growth team - a cross functional group of marketers and product managers- working to grow Earnin’s community members.
What You'll Do:
- Build & scale marketing campaigns to maximize efficient user growth for existing and new paid channels, including social, in-app video and display, programmatic, and retargeting
- Hit monthly volume and efficiency targets by driving continuous improvement and hypothesis-driven experimentation of new optimization tactics
- Foster significant and productive relationships with all paid media agencies, sales, & technology partners
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by analyzing campaign performance to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
- Conduct in-depth post-campaign analysis, develop test plans for new user acquisition initiatives, and measure performance to identify testing opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, product, creative, and finance
- Find creative and innovative solutions for acquisition and be able to make necessary enhancements to drive added value
What We're Looking For:
- Data-driven - Leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Experimental - Develop, structure, and test hypotheses to improve marketing channels like Google, Facebook
- Results - Balance risk and reward effectively to beat goals and grow the business
- Team/fit - Be a team player and contribute to strategic planning and tactics in real-time
- Process - Seek to reduce redundancy, not be complacent with it
- Technical skills: Proficiency in SQL is huge but not always needed
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative media buying position with mobile acquisition expertise
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing, planning, and executing marketing campaigns and managing a multi-million dollar budget
- Intellectually curious with analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis and building data-driven reports
- Strong ownership mentality, taking responsibility for continuous improvement in processes and results
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, excelling at communicating effectively with both internal & external partners
- Results oriented with a go-getting spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Passion for Earnin’s mission in building a financial system that works for people
- BS/MS in Applied Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other quantitative fields
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.