Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
Earnin is searching for an experienced leader to build, coach, and inspire our product design and user research teams by leveraging expertise, hands-on work and influence to create a culture of design. This individual will own design language, systems and operations to ensure Earnin achieves accelerated growth through innovative, consistent and high-quality design ethics.
What you bring:
- Significant product design experience with a mobile-first product
- 5+ years management experience
- Experience managing a team of 9+
- Experience working at a strategic level to influence design across an entire organization
- A track record of delivering results through high-quality digital products, solving complex problems and delivering thoughtful solutions
- Ability to craft a holistic product vision
- Proven ability to transform defined customer needs and business goals into estimated plans with appropriate resources
- Experience coaching teams through the process of planning, navigating trade-offs, and creating meaningful customer experiences
- An in-depth understanding of human-centered design methods, design thinking techniques, and design tools
- Demonstrated presentation and communication style appropriate for executive-level audiences
- Ability to create a learning environment where designers grow and expand skill-sets, techniques and tools
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.
Earnin does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.