Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
- Work with the leadership across Earnin to deliver our mission promise: build a financial system that works for people.
- Create the road-map and drive its implementation with your team and the dependencies across the company.
- Recruit other great engineers for your team and help in recruiting efforts for other teams.
- Be the mentor and coach for the engineers in your team and help them advance their careers and do the best work of their lives.
- Provide technical leadership to developers both in your team and across the engineering organization.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with all teams to deliver high quality service levels.
- Support the team in maintaining a robust level of stability while continuing to execute at great speed.
- Contribute to engineering wide initiatives at Earnin.
Successful Engineering Managers at Earnin:
- Have managed teams that regularly create high quality output on top of critical infrastructure.
- Are creative, tenacious problem solvers with a get-it-done attitude.
- Have the ability to work comfortably with a cross functional team made of PMs, Analysts, mobile and back-end engineers as well as designers.
- Tend to be standard bearers who take a great deal of pride in their work and can inspire others to rise up to the occasion.
- Are able to create and maintain a positive, healthy team environment in which everyone is supported, encouraged and meaningfully challenged to do great work.
- Will be ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work themselves on technical challenges.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.