Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
As Executive Assistant you will play an integral role in the current and future success of the company’s short and long-term goals. You will also work with multiple leaders and other members of the organization to schedule and coordinate meetings, manage calendars, support team needs, and improve the process of communication for both external and internal parties. If you are someone who is proactive in discovering solutions and keen on anticipating needs before they arise, you will excel in this position. The Executive Assistant will support 2-3 members of the leadership team.
What You'll Do:
- Be a strategic partner for the executives to help lead effectively
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Develop materials and briefs to ensure executives are prepared for key meetings
- Manage hectic schedules according to priorities, ensure our collective time is spent efficiently
- Take ownership of internal and external communications through professional written and verbal correspondence
- Build strong relationships
- Keep a pulse on culture and team morale. Plan and coordinate logistics for team events, all-hands meetings, and offsite programs as they arise
- Support new members joining the organization to ensure they are set up successfully to be effective their first day
- Manage special ad-hoc projects and assignments while flourishing in an ambiguous environment
- Draft, edit, and organize presentations as needed
- Maintain and facilitate expense reports
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years of Executive Assistant experience in a high tech, fast growth, start-up environment required (preferably supporting multiple executives)
- Ability and desire to hit the ground running and to optimize results in order to leave things better than when you got them
- Exceptional people skills with a proven record of building and maintaining strong professional relationships
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence; exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrable evidence in building relationships at all levels of the business; can be trusted
- Outstanding time management, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge of Google Applications (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred