Want to join a hyper-growth start-up with a mission to impact millions of lives?
Actium Health is a venture backed healthcare start-up based in the Bay Area. We are a data intelligence and activation platform that transforms the chaos of accumulated patient data into a clear plan of action for every healthcare consumer.
We are an all-in-one CRM intelligence and activation company. Our team works with the nation’s leading health systems to identify and unleash the vast, untapped potential of accumulated patient data to accurately predict not only current and future patient needs, but also the messages and channels most likely to inspire action. With Actium, health systems are empowered to better manage rising-risk patients, drive service-line growth, and foster greater retention, loyalty, and lifetime value.
Where others see patient data, we see human potential.
Our promise: Clarity to Act.
- Partner with the client success managers, project managers and engineering to provide technical support throughout a client’s lifecycle from technical implementation to post-live support
- Interface with clients to translate client needs and use cases into technical solutions in the Actium platform
- Act as the Technical Lead during implementations, collaborating with the client’s technical team(s) to successfully integrate EMR data into Actium’s standard data models
- Prioritize, research, and resolve escalated client support tickets
- Become an Actium platform champion. Excite and educate both internal stakeholders and clients on platform features
- Promote cross-organizational knowledge sharing by documenting and communicating best practices
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience working as a Solutions Consultant, Technical Project Lead, Systems Analyst or similar cross-functional role.
- Highly skilled at applying consultative methodologies and techniques to influence solution design and solve clients’ pain points. Problem-solving is in your DNA!
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and taking a collaborative approach.
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams across an organization to vet potential solutions and drive consensus.
- A critical thinker who defaults to an empathetic, client-centric approach.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders. You should feel comfortable discussing and explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a healthcare tech SaaS/startup environment.
- Familiarity with healthcare data and integration methods HL7, FHIR, etc
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field OR relevant technical experience.
- Start-up experience
- Familiarity with AI/ML and related technologies
- Competitive salary / stock options
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Eligible for performance based bonuses
- Free access to Aaptiv workout app! Unlimited access to thousands of workouts
- Free Company Sponsored DoorDash Dash Pass! Enjoy zero delivery fees and reduced service fees
- Free access to Headspace! Get help with calming your mind, soul and help with sleep
Pay Range: $70,000 - $150,000/yr. Please note that the salary will vary by location and experience
At Actium Health, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Actium Health believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Statement
We understand that healthcare disparities persist for marginalized communities, including but not limited to individuals who identify as BIPOC or as part of the LGBTQ+ community. As leaders in the healthcare technology space, we believe we have a moral obligation to build a product that promotes equity in healthcare that centers the lived experiences of people from marginalized communities. We encourage people with all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet all the criteria! Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement is below:
“Our mission is to promote fairness and equity in healthcare - leveraging the power of artificial intelligence combined with human creativity.
We commit to find and root out healthcare bias and inequity.
We will solve this challenge with a diverse team, and we will help healthcare proactively serve the underserved.