Join a Hypergrowth Company and Make an Impact
We're incredibly proud of our innovative and thought leading clients and can promise that your projects will involve solving challenges for leading healthcare organizations.
Actium Health formerly known as SymphonyRM is a venture backed healthcare start-up based in the Bay Area. We move care beyond treating diseases to targeted interventions across the patient journey to create the influence and loyalty for patients to live healthier lives. Leveraging cutting edge data science to guide “Next Best Actions”, our HealthOS platform empowers our clients to make smarter decisions in their businesses with our prioritization engine.
Actium Health was founded because we believe healthcare needs a radically new approach to build and strengthen relationships with consumers via proactive communication. Our CENTARI™ platform employs the industry’s most sophisticated AI models to consolidate and analyze vast stores of accumulated patient data, accurately predicting future healthcare needs and generating personalized and prioritized next best actions for each individual patient.
As a Sr Manager, Marketing Operations & Technology for Actium Health, you will be a trusted resource on the marketing team responsible for strategic and complex initiatives including but not limited to systems, processes, and various marketing technologies.
You are a Marketo champion, comfortably integrate and manage Salesforce workflows, reports and dashboard, and understand the Customer Lifecycle from Lead to Revenue to Expansion.
In addition to building and maintaining the marketing automation ecosystem, you will be expected to own the technology stack to support account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, segmentation and execution, sales enablement with buying intent and engagement insights, and be the subject matter expert both on technology and processes.
This position will report to the Director, Demand Gen & Growth Marketing
- Own and manage the MarTech stack including marketing automation (Marketo), integration/sync to CRM (SFDC), Wordpress, and more.
- Support integrated cross-channel demand generation programs, lead scoring, and analytics.
- Build, code, and support landing pages and email templates.
- Take a data-driven approach to reporting and optimizing marketing channels that align with the customer journey, sales-buying stages, and support account go-to-market plans.
- Create, implement and maintain executive dashboards of key success metrics.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Ensure end-to-end lead processing, list uploads, data validation, data quality, etc., in collaboration with sales operations
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with sales, customer success, leadership, and other teams.
- Create and maintain the documentation of marketing operations playbook and processes.
- 4-6+ years of marketing technology / operations experience in a fast-paced, high-growth B2B (SaaS/Tech) environment.
- Healthcare experience (providers and/or payers) highly desired, but not required.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to get the job done and deliver on time.
- Experience with marketing and sales tech platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Zapier, Calendly, and more.
- Marketo certified preferred.
- Data-driven mindset: a proven track record of using metrics to develop and iterate on automation and tech strategies.
- Must be willing and ready to learn.
- BS/BA degree, preferably (but not necessarily) in Marketing, Analytics, Computer Science.
At Actium Health, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Actium Health believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Statement
We understand that healthcare disparities persist for marginalized communities, including but not limited to individuals who identify as BIPOC or as part of the LGBTQ+ community. As leaders in the healthcare technology space, we believe we have a moral obligation to build a product that promotes equity in healthcare that centers the lived experiences of people from marginalized communities. We encourage people with all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet all the criteria! Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement is below:
“Our mission is to promote fairness and equity in healthcare - leveraging the power of artificial intelligence combined with human creativity.
We commit to find and root out healthcare bias and inequity.
We will solve this challenge with a diverse team, and we will help healthcare proactively serve the underserved.