What You’ll Be a Part Of:
ActionIQ is a leader in the massive and fast growing category of Customer Data Platforms (CDP). Our product brings order to Customer Experience (CX) chaos. ActionIQ’s CX Hub empowers everyone to be a CX champion by giving business teams the freedom to explore and take action on customer data, while helping technical teams regain control of where data lives and how it is used. We are backed by top-tier VCs Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and March Capital. Enterprise brands such as Autodesk, Bloomberg, Morgan Stanley, The Washington Post, Hertz, Atlassian and many more use our CX Hub to achieve growth through extraordinary customer experiences.
The Team You’ll Join (Execution):
Engineering at ActionIQ plays a critical role in building and maintaining the best CDP on the market. The Execution team focuses on turning Spark into a reliable and scalable platform at the center of our platform strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring that applications depending on this platform have high assurances of availability, reliability, efficiency, scalability, and security. This role is essential and unique in that it is responsible for a core primitive driving a majority of ActionIQ’s business and required by all of its current and future customers.
The Team You’ll Join (Customer 360):
Engineering at ActionIQ plays a critical role in building and maintaining the best CDP on the market. The Customer 360 team is responsible for turning disparate customer data into actionable insights and results for our users. Their goal is to unify and create a foundational customer data persistence layer that has high real-time utility. You will be responsible for guiding this team towards the innovation and experiences our users desire while maintaining highly reliable and available data pipelines and services.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who not only meets our minimum requirements to be considered for this role, but can assist in defining the next level of growth for our products and teams. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply, even if you do not meet our preferred criteria.
- Lead a team of software engineers to collaborate with our Product team and deliver new features solving our customers’ most critical business problems
- Build enterprise-grade software solutions that are undeniably approachable and joyful to use
- Partner with your colleagues internally to create new products and features made to help our company grow and scale successfully without ever losing focus on our customers
- Hold a high standard for engineering execution and technical excellence across the many product and system surfaces you will encounter
- Be consistent, adaptable, aware, and command excellence from your teams by exhibiting leadership characteristics that model the way
- See problems as opportunities, always driving for solutions that delight our customers, and upholding the highest standards for quality and impact
What You Need:
- Have 5+ years of experience managing teams that ship high quality products and services
- Unwavering customer obsession
- A track record of working in a highly collaborative product/platform environment with varying stakeholders including your colleagues, partners, and customers
- Builds great teams and enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different backgrounds, talents, and abilities
- Understands what it takes to bring projects fully to completion and launch successful products
- An unwavering commitment to creating an environment that encourages and enables your colleagues to do their best work
- Our compensation package includes base salary, stock options, and the great benefits shown below.
- The salary range for this role is: $202,500 - 225,000.
Benefits & Perks Preview:
- Stay Happy and Healthy: Enjoy leading Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits, Gym Reimbursement, flexible PTO and 12-weeks paid parental leave
- Accelerate Your Career: Opportunities to explore, enhance, and expand your skill set through conferences, workshops, and access to Udemy learning courses.
- Enjoy the View: We have a beautiful office in NYC right on Madison Square Park, and local employees come into the office on a hybrid schedule, three days a week (M, W, Th) #LI-Hybrid. Office perks include catered lunches, a stocked kitchen with beverages and snacks, and monthly social hours.
- Join a Community: Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a New York City based enterprise software company.
- For additional information about all of our benefit offerings, check out our Careers page.
Learn from your future colleagues:
- Learn more about the next chapter for us, our customers and the future of customer experience here.
- To find out more about our people and Life At AIQ, be sure to visit our Medium Tech and Life blogs.
Your Interview Journey:
- Check out this guide for an overview of our interview process.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunities for all applicants and want to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.