Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager who is ready to join our mission in creating a #CyberFit future!
We are searching for a motivated candidate who will be focused on driving renewal accounts of customer maintenance contracts in the DACH region, identifying and closing add-on sales opportunities within existing Customer database. You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company supporting our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual to come in and manage our leads program. This position has career paths to Inside Sales Representative, Partner Account Manager or Key Account Manager based on performance.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for upselling customers and identifying opportunities for add-on sales of Acronis products
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up-selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Acronis partners
- Identifies and pursues maintenance reinstatement opportunities
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements
- Work closely with distributor, Acronis Sales manager and Sales Engineers to ensure sales closure
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Strong closing sales skills
- Knowledge on Salesforce is preferred
- Able to make up 30 and above calls each day
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-ups
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Fluent English and German
*Please submit your resume and application in English
- Previous experience as an Account Manager
- Experience of B2B sales
- Previous experience in IT industry
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment and childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location in state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Team-building and social activities
- Global mentorship program
- Trainings, certifications and professional development activities
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.