Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are looking for aa Account Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
This position will Identify, pursue and maintain long lasting relationships with Acronis's existing customers and prospects with a strong focus on our Partners and Alliances while driving renewal of customer maintenance contracts in assigned territory and closing add-on sales opportunities within existing Customer database.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Rely on joint account planning with Partners sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
- [ AZ] Work with customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Acronis partners, alliances and assigned sales team within various accounts
- Leverage business generated by Partners and End Users/Customers
- Responsible for the renewal of customer maintenance contracts in their assigned territory; this includes providing quotes directly to customers and/or their assigned channel partners.
- Responsible for upselling customers and developing sales pipelines by proactively calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up-selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts.
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Acronis partners
- Identifies and pursues maintenance reinstatement opportunities.
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements.
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Acronis CRM(SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Work closely with distributor, Acronis Sales manager and Sales Engineers to ensure sales closure
- Performs other duties as assigned and meet the job expectations for the respective grade
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Must have at least 3 years of sales and/or account management experience, preferably selling software into vertical markets.
- Prior software sales experience preferred through partners, VARS and channels.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office Suite and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Knowledge of IT market, preferable Korean IT market
- Native Korean, fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.