Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for someone who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The Cloud Services Advisor reports to the Cloud Recruitment Team Manager or Team Leader. This position is focused on driving Service Providers growth in the assigned region by signing new SP contracts
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Attract new Service Providers to Acronis by reaching out to the following prospects:
- that are already interested, e.g. participated in Acronis offline/online events; registered for trial, etc.
- prospects that are engaged on a high level, i.e. opened Acronis emails;
- Finding new Service Providers prospects via LinkedIn, Salesforce database, connections
- Connecting with Acronis potential Service Providers using the approved tools, including but not limited to Avaya, Zoom, Outlook, etc. to verify the interest level based on certain criteria and BANT qualification, such as the environment, need, budget, pain points, competitors, decision makers, number of workloads they want to protect.
- Doing a thorough research before reaching out to a prospect and prepare questions based on it, using the company’s website, LinkedIn profile, or any other public information about the company or contact
- Managing the whole sales cycle: qualification, negotiation, demo sessions with the involvement of the Solution Engineers if needed, negotiating, closing the deal by signing a contract offline or online
- Making sure to sign a contract with quality Service Providers, who are ready to invest in the business with Acronis and plan to stay long-term
- Managing the pipeline: maintain Service Level to follow-up prospects, provide timely forecast to direct Manager or regional General Manager
- Aligning and syncing with Distributors in the assigned region, including bi-weekly calls, joint marketing activities and events
- Co-operating with all related departments at Acronis along the sales cycle like Solution Engineers, Support, Sales Enablement, Product Management
- Understanding Acronis brand messages and communicating them effectively to prospects; respect and support sales' role in promoting a positive brand image
- Understanding Acronis key competitors and effectively communicating differentiators ("kill points") of our products and solutions
- Receiving coaching feedback and participating in individual coaching sessions
- Passing obligatory quarterly upskill training sessions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Ability to articulate the product’s different features, and answer any questions customers might have
- Have strong closing sales skills
- Previous sales experience as Inside Sales Representative, Lead Development Representative
- Experience with cold calling is preferred
- Previous experience in the IT industry is preferred
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.