Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Salesforce Einstein Analytics Administrator who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis Cyber Systems is looking for the experienced Analytics and Einstein Administrator who can drive AI/ML projects within Salesforce for the full scope. This job required leadership, project management, business analysis and administrator skills and an interest in machine learning. You’ll improve deal closure prediction and chatbot for support.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with several teams across different departments to gather the requirements and execute the assigned projects
- Dive into AI/ML functionality of Analytics and Einstein for better implementation the required functionality
- Analyze data as well as implement data models, automation and data visualization
- Constantly maintain delivered functionality to meet business goals
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience
- Strong Salesforce Einstein and Analytics administration skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Community cloud experience will be a plus
- BA or MA in Computer Science is a great plus
- Good written & verbal English communication skills
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.