Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer who will contribute to support Sales direction within BI Team. This key role is responsible for backend and frontend development including Tabular models/OLAP cubes and PowerBI dashboards to cover sales needs including forecasting and other operational processes support.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deep involvement into Sales processes to automate and bring valuable insights
- Functional and technical design of BI solutions including user interfaces, data architecture and processing including data marts/warehouses/OLAP cubes development from scratch as well as existing solutions support
- Dashboards (PowerBI)/paginated reports development/Ad-hoc analysis
- Day-to-day interaction with business stakeholders, analysts, developers and DBAs to define proper requirements and propose solutions that fit business needs
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and providing business data and metrics
- Establish succinct, well-defined, traceable business metrics and reporting that are used to measure/manage the business and drive performance
- Reconcile data between multiple data sources to avoid data discrepancies
- Support end of periods closure processes
- Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics, provide user trainings, presentations and perform documentation tasks
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of working experience in related roles and a total of 8+ years of software development experience
- Proven business acumen, ability to merge technical and business requirements into solutions that can be consumed by various deps and managements is required
- Strong technical skills in the areas of database design, SQL (T-SQL), OLAP, SSIS, SSRS, Analysis Services (SSAS) – Multidimensional/Tabular and PowerBI
- Experience in database technology, architectures, ETL, data warehouses, OLAP cubes development, data modeling patterns and analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Knowledge of business metrics related to both subscription and perpetual-based product
- Experience with technical specifications development and requirements gathering
- Experience working with complex and varied data sources data sets
- Experience working in team-oriented, agile and collaborative environments
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by facilitation, collaboration and conflict resolution
- English - Intermediate level or higher
- Qlik products experience
- .Net development
- Python knowledge
- Source control systems (git, subversion, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Marketing automation platforms
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
- Flexible hybrid and remote working models
- Generous time off policy
- Private medical benefits and meal tickets
- Professional development programs
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.