Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of hyper-growth and looking for a Partner Technology Evangelist who speaks fluent French to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Partner Technology Evangelists you will inspire businesses and individuals through interaction, content creation and communication about Acronis technology and philosophies. Your end goal as an evangelist is to inspire and enable our partner channel to adopt our platform within their practice.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct training courses for adult learners: Sales, Technical, and Business topics
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) for all things Acronis (products, people, and policies)
- Scopes projects and estimates time required accurately
- Creates content and relevant assets within a fast-paced environment (digital, live courses, tailored trainings, interactive labs, knowledge checks, certification exams)
- Learns quickly, collaborates efficiently, shares knowledge, and is happy to cover new and temporary projects when needed.
- Instill confidence in others about Acronis technology, market position, and channel programs
- Socialize Acronis topics internally and externally
- Constantly interact and socialize with internal and external stake holders
- Consistently improve based on feedback from outside and internal resources
- Support increase of MSPs in France, Canada and other French speaking regions
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years business experience in a technical role (Sales Engineer, Project Manager, Trainer, etc)
- Confident public speaker on technical, sales, and business topics
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong understanding of Adult Learning Theory, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and the ADDIE Model
- Adept at using an LMS platform to deliver digital learning experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to listen, collaborate, and influence across groups
- Strives for and takes pride in continuous improvement
- Versatile and willing to adapt in a high growth environment.
- Resourceful, self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience crafting courses for SaaS products or Security products a plus
- Technical background in complex selling environments a plus
- Video editing skills with animation a plus
- Cybersecurity experience a plus
- Fluent in English and French required; additional languages a plus
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.