Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology to monitor, control, and protect the data and systems that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Manager, Solutions Marketing for APJ-MEA region who is ready to join us in protecting the digital world and creating a #CyberFit future!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of our Product and Solutions Marketing organization and reporting directly to our Vice President, this highly visible and strategic role will be serving as our regional solutions marketing lead for all of our target audiences and our full portfolio of products. You will:
- Be the solutions marketing lead for Acronis in APJ-MEA.
You will work hand-in-hand with the Regional Marketing and Sales leads on marketing strategy, plan, and execution, represent the company at meetings and conferences in the region, and ensure business success for campaigns, events and sales at a regional and country and often, local level.
- Live in the region and be the voice of the region back into Product and Solution Marketing.
It is critical that the global team gets insights into the technology trends, challenges, competitive landscape, and unique market differences to build global messaging with broader relevance.
- Collaborate closely with your peer global product, segment and ecosystem marketing leads.
It will be critical to be up-to-date on all company news, product updates, new integrated solutions, and segment-focused initiatives to be able to help integrate initiatives at the global and local level.
- Author, video, record, review, present, evangelize, demo and generally own the messaging and content for marketing, channel, etc in region. You’ll often be taking global messaging and content and ‘regionalizing’ it for execution. Sometimes you will own and drive content for events, campaigns, and sales plays specific to only the region, drawing from source content that is global. And you’ll do lots of review/approve work to ensure we deliver with quality and consistency.
- Contribute to a broader marketing plan owned by the Regional Marketing lead, you will be responsible for creating and recommending portions of the plan regarding content, potential winning sales plays, and helping to select/prioritize the right global activities for additional execution within region to help drive the numbers.
- Represent marketing at a technical level – including training.
Unlike your campaign, digital, partner and field marketing peers, you will be the go-to person to on questions regarding products, solutions, features, competitive differences, and expected to personally drive demos at shows and engage partners and customers when called upon. At times, you may be asked by your regional marketing peers or the local sales teams to offer and conduct training.
- Meet with partners and customers, building close relationships in the field.
With your common mission, it is expected to join in external meetings and regional sales and marketing internal planning sessions to propose, contribute, commit, and then bring back this insight into the global team.
- Work within our operational processes and system to ensure work is documented, tracked, measured, and reported on.
You’ll bring some best practices from prior experiences, and work with your virtual team to help ensure business targets and KPIs for the company’s investments are met.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 10+ years of Product and/or Solutions marketing experience within the IT industry, with B2B experience required, B2C a big plus.
- Experience with SaaS and within the cybersecurity market required. Strong knowledge in backup and disaster recovery markets a closer.
- Experience working in the Field with knowledge of commercial relationships and sales organizations and processes required.
- Front-line manager experience at an established high-tech company preferred with an understanding of planning, resourcing, budgeting, handling dependencies, long-term roadmaps, Agile environments, project management, virtual teaming, and global markets.
- Segment experience with Service Providers, especially MSPs required, as well as the IT needs of the different end customer markets from SMB through Enterprise. Knowledge of complex Channel environments a strong plus.
- Successful track record of cross-functional, cross-company collaboration.
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact and influence a highly virtualized, matrixed, global team.
- A self-driven, self-starter requiring minimal supervision, able to accept a mission and goal, and create plans and reports to share progress.
- Strong problem solving and executive presentation skills important with ability to present to partners, analysts, blog under your own byline, and prior experience taking the stage at major events.
- Experience working across tech and business teams, representing the voice of the customer and partner, and finding creative ways to engage and get feedback is especially important.
- High energy and enthusiasm – the type that is contagious with its potential.
- Outstanding communications skills – written, presentation, verbal.
- English fluency required with fluency in at least one major market, regional language in addition.
- Travel will be international and may be 25% or more, according to company health and safety policies.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.