Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of our Product and Solutions Marketing organization, you will be reporting to the product marketing team lead for our Security solutions. In this global role you’ll support our marketing messaging, positioning, product marketing plan and GTM execution for one or more of our Security solutions. You will:
- Be a key player on our product marketing team for our Security solutions, supporting solutions including anti-malware, endpoint detection and response, email security, and data loss prevention
You'll be a product expert within the marketing organization for the roadmap, features, functions, use cases and target users, including creation and maintenance of a relevant, differentiated, compelling product positioning and messaging framework
- Be a GTM partner for Product Management counterparts
From them you'll learn the product business case - including competitive landscape, differentiated technology and capabilities, product roadmap, use cases, and features. With them you'll bring releases to market. And then help build a product marketing plan that proposes and connects all of the sales and marketing activities needed to hit sales goals - and product targets
- Be a key partner to our Segment (Solution) Marketing leads
You will work closely with the Segment leads as they work on ensuring your product is covered in our various global and regional marketing campaigns. In turn, they will support you with the insights and messaging to use to tune your product messaging and content
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for your product
Working with marcom and cross-functionally, you'll help build a comprehensive plan that links launches, campaigns, events, and sales plays with content, coverage and communications channels - offering a single view to everything done to bring the product to market - and then reports back on the results
- Help with the creation and maintenance of the core product marketing collateral, web, and sales enablement toolset
You will help ensure that all standard assets throughout the funnel are kept up to date, with quality, and following best practices. You will write, author, video, PowerPoint - communicate your product's story in every format and review other work that carries your messaging
- Bring market and competitive intelligence, targeting and segmentation information into your plan, and share it with your Product colleagues
Partnering with our AR lead and our Solution Marketing team, you'll bring insights into the trends in the market, into your messaging and content, and will provide these inputs back into the Product team and across Marketing to inform decisions and strategy
- Build productive relationships with the sales teams
You'll support their efforts, but you'll also solicit their feedback on sales tools, messaging, and partner/customer pain points and competitors
- Be a public-facing representative for your product
You will complete technical training and be able to conduct live demos, present your product when called upon, and be ready to engage both partners and customers directly to solicit their feedback and experiences to enrich your knowledge - and their perceptions of Acronis
- You'll use our processes and tools like Jira and SharePoint to track your work and collaborate in our team
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of product marketing experience within the B2B IT industry, with time at an established high-tech company
- Have supported a security solution in areas such as anti-malware, endpoint detection and response, email security, or data loss prevention. Experience marketing security products delivered in a SaaS, consumption-based, multi-tenant model.
- Broad IT management technical domain in vulnerability management, cybersecurity, backup, disaster recovery, and endpoint management required
- Knowledge of both Provider and business customer SMB through Enterprise IT environments, with specific experience working with MSPs highly desired
- Ability to dive deep in technology and to convey complex ideas simply and clearly in written and verbal formats, including public speaking, demos and content development
- Experience working across tech and business teams, representing the voice of the partner and customer, and finding creative ways to engage and get feedback from the customers
- High energy and enthusiasm – the type that is contagious with its potential
- Some travel to events and meetings, including to international locations, may be required but is expected to be under 25% and in accordance with company health and safety policies
- US English fluency with exceptional written, verbal, and presentation creation skills in your native language require
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, this all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Flexible hybrid and remote working models
- Generous time off policy
- Private medical benefits and meal tickets
- Professional development programs
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.