Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Technical Program Manager to join the Acronis Disaster Recovery team, part of the Product Management organization. The main purpose of this role is to provide a link between Product Management and R&D teams through writing detailed product feature specifications and software requirements. The candidate will support Acronis product management efforts by:
1. Facilitating communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with UX designers, engineers and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products;
2. Participating in software architecture design and review, and;
3. Keeping product documentation up-to-date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as a Program Manager for the Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud service
- Analyze and understand market and industry competitors
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities
- Understand product buyers and channel partners and other influencers through direct engagement, market research, customer surveys to influence scope and drive development
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Write detailed product feature specifications and requirements
- Run beta and pilot programs for early-stage products
- Review product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
- Participate in software architecture design and review
- Responsible for keeping product documentation up-to-date
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of experience as Software Product Manager, Product Owner, or System Analyst in a technology vendor or software development company
- 2+ years of experience in managing software product requirements
- Familiarity and understanding with the software development process and lifecycle
- Experience in decomposing high-level ideas into detailed software requirements
- Experience in working with workflow management and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence);
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of backup, data protection, disaster recovery or cybersecurity market
- Understanding of Managed Service Provider (MSP) business and market
- Programming or software architecture background
- Experience in analyzing, modeling, and describing business processes and customer journey maps
- Having previously delivered market or competitive analysis
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.