Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Lead Frontend Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.Open to candidates in Sofia, Bulgaria or remotely across Europe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will play an important role in the development of innovative data protection and security solutions, focusing on the UI part of the product
- You will create clean, simple, and easy-to-use interfaces that users love
- You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems. Ideally, you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy dealing with challenging problems
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years work experience in the field of frontend development.
- Strong TypeScript programming and relevant instrumentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Angular and VueJs frameworks.
- Strong experience in Webpack, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass/Less, IE10+.
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns and willingness to write code in OOP style.
- Ability to take responsibility for Projects/Epics.
- Experience in Scrum/Kanban, Git, JIRA.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: Node.js, Backend Development, ElectronJs.
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment.
- Fluent English
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Employee recognition program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- Generous vacation policy
- Additional benefits vary by country
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.