Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for working with customers to answer technical questions via email, phone and chat. You will work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources).
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide technical support, configuration and troubleshooting of software-related inquiries via email, phone and chat for clients
- Provide timely & accurate status updates to customers and relevant internal stakeholders
- Track customer issues using a ticketing system to ensure quick resolution and proper follow-up and documentation
- Ensure that all relevant communication, documents, and files related to the case are accurately recorded in the support system
- Advise/educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent German and English (both oral and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
- Ability to analyze technical issues
- Ability to convey technical information effectively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service approach
Would be considered plus if you have
- Prior Call Center experience in a customer/technical support setting
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.