Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Project Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our global Cloud Enablement team, part of the Acronis Professional Services Organization who will lead implementation projects with strategic Acronis Partners that are adopting the Acronis Cyber Cloud platform and key service and product offerings.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. The ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and maintain proficient functional and technical knowledge of the Acronis Cyber Cloud product line
- Drive workshops to understand the customer’s business and technical objectives inside Acronis while helping the Sales team in pre-sale phase
- Develop scope of work and project plan for implementation, consulting and integration projects, manage project delivery work
- Act as Consulting Architect or Technical Lead in projects delivery of the Acronis Professional Services
- Work closely with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Product Management, Professional Services, Technical Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks during implementation stages and to keep track of customer’s incidents and feature requests
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics
- Develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Present new product functionality, lead deep-technical consultancy sessions, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DB Administration (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL), REST API, Python or another OOP/scripting language
- 3+ years in Delivery Manager or Technical Account Manager role in a product or systems integration company
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
- BS or MS in Computer Science, IT Project Management or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent of the time, including internationally
- Fluent written and spoken English language (French, German or Spanish is a plus)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.