Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Program Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Join our Product Management team and be the Program Manager for Advanced Backup responsible for SaaS protection (Microsoft 365, Google Workspace).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Write product feature specifications
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of product management/analyst experience in technology sector
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting requirements from customers
- Familiarity with software development process
- Experience with multi-platform products
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, data protection, or storage market: products, players, technologies is a plus
- Understanding of data protection, disaster recovery, FSS, or storage market: products, players, technologies is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.