Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Inside Sales Manager Japan who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis is seeking Inside Sales Manager to lead a team of 10-15 Inside Sales Reps. This position is focused on creating and developing high performing team whose main focus will be pipeline generation, acquisition of new customers and annual recurrent revenue increase within existing customer database. Team is covering Japan region. This position has career path to cross regional Inside Sales Director.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in recruiting, Performance Management, 1 to 1 training, and coaching of the Inside Sales Representatives managed. Drive general professional development and career development of the agents within the Inside Sales team
- Manage sales pipelines in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals. Provides pipeline progression and revenue forecast, targeted sales initiatives (up sell and cross-sell) primarily focused on specific, referenced targets within the installed base, acquisition of net new customers.
- Participate in regular business review meetings or forecast calls
- Provide feedback to Field Management on engagement level with Inside Sales Team
- Be responsible for the Overall Performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs for those Inside Sales agents
- Implement initiatives/programs with Inside Sales requirements:
o Work with marketing and field sales management to understand and implement initiatives with Inside Sales requirements
o Drive and coordinate with Field Channel management team joint activities with partners to develop pipeline and revenue Provide feedback on initiatives executed to enable continuous program improvement
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent Japanese and Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Successful 2+ years of management experience in similar role
- Experience of working as inside sales representative
- Proven leadership skills, coaching and mentoring experience
- Proven analytical skills: ability to analyze sales numbers to find opportunities for additional revenue generation, better resource management, ideas for demand generation
- Resistance to stress, flexibility, ability to drive several projects at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at higher levels of the organization
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.