Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Professional Services Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The focus of this position is to be a single POC for Acronis partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability, better partner/customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. Ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
- Develop technical & commercial proposals to prospective customers’ requirements
- Contribute into contractual language in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work
- Work with Data Center Operations, R&D, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces at implementation and post implementation stages
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Acronis product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other Acronis teams as required
- Review customer’s implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics
- Work with R&D, Data Center Operations, Support, Product, and other departments prioritizing and keeping track of customer’s incidents and feature requests
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements
- Conduct quarterly review meeting providing update on run rates, key projects, and planned activities for the next period
- Manage internal organization development projects, ensure consistent execution and reporting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, RestAPI, IP network design/administration, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Python scripting, dashboards/reports, server administration
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager role in a software or systems integration company
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally
- Fluent written and spoken English language (German language is a plus)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.