Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Professional Services Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis offers Professional Services for our Service Providers and Enterprise users to assist with the design, integration, implementation, and on-going operation of Acronis’ backup, disaster recovery, storage, file sync and share, monitoring, and other data protection solutions. We take pride in delivering high quality services and deliverables, and we believe that our partners success invariably depends on our ability to provide reliable and complete cyber protection and fast recovery services for virtual, physical, mobile and cloud environments.
As we continue to grow and scale, one of the key positions we are looking to hire is the Professional Services Manager who will be the single point of contact and key technical resource for partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability and increase customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
We are looking for a seasoned technology expert to help implement and maintain top-notch cyber protection, backup and business continuity solutions for Acronis' customers. The Professional Services Manager for the Professional Services team will have an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with proven success in managing complex infrastructures to help customers effectively use enterprise software solutions, and is comfortable in a dynamic technical work environment with a rapidly expanding customer base. This candidate must be organized, analytical, and able to work in a team environment, and must possess the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. And just like every other position at Acronis, this person must embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
Kindly note this is an individual contributor position and does not include people management activities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge and hands-on experience with Acronis products and services
- Develop relationship of trust with the customer’s IT / Operations / Support teams on all levels
- Discover customer environment, help develop efficient backup and business continuity policies with the use of Acorns software
- Consult customer on product features, provide insights into product roadmap and Acronis DC facilities maintenance and events schedule, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Escalate and drive resolution of technical issues customer experiences with Acronis Support, R&D, and Data Center Operations teams
- Develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Collect customer requirements, recommend additional features, configuration, and changes to process to get them addressed
- Develop quotes for additional services customer may require, draft contract in collaboration with Legal team
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Participate in webinars, off-site events and industry conferences, provide aid with PS organization development by managing internal projects
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience setting up and/or operating complex enterprise systems (virtualized infrastructure. ERP, inventory, BSS/OSS, etc.)
- In-depth administration / troubleshooting experience with on-premise virtualization (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V), Windows Server, and networking
- Base Linux administration / troubleshooting experience: bash scripting, networking, FW, and logs analysis
- Base knowledge / experience with PgSQL, Microsoft business applications / services (SQL / Hosted Exchange/AD/Office 365 services), Oracle SQL
- Strong understanding of ITIL Foundation principles, certification is a plus
- Excellent relationships management, communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally
- Experience designing / administering Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Virtuozzo / Citrix / Oracle virtualized environments is a plus
- Experience with backup and / or business continuity solutions is a plus. Experience with Acronis Backup 11.7 is a huge plus
- Fluent Portuguese and at least Upper-Intermediate English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.