Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Partner Success Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Cloud Partner Success Manager you will bring experience in Account Management and have a passion for Data Protection and Cyber Security. You will work as part of the Inside Sales Channel Management organization and aligned with a portfolio of service providers utilizing Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. Your main goals as the Cloud PSM will be to drive drive Annual Recurrent Revenue growth through account planning with dedicated partners, increase adoption of new services, retain a partner and create a best in class partner experience which is the key differentiator of Acronis.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive quarter over quarter cloud revenue growth working through assigned partners
- Make a territory analysis and planning for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners
- Perform account planning with all managed partners with level of certain details depending on partner’s engagement, loyalty and responsiveness
- Train new and existing partners with existing and new products
- Guide every partner through onboarding and enablement stage equipping with all needed knowledge, resources and tools
- Guide partners to adopt Acronis Automation and Security tooling to increase their operational efficiency
- Motivate and enable partners to sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner, attract new customers to partner and help to retain existing customer to partner
- Drive partner’s satisfaction and acting as a trusted advisor and single point of contact throughout the entire partner lifecycle
- Drive successful upsell/cross sell initiatives with partner to increase new services attach rate
- Put maximum efforts to avoid churn and retain a partner
- Engage and orchestrate all needed internal resources to help dedicated partners’ growth
- Profile every managed partner on vendors and tools they sell/use putting all information into Partner Passport. Every CSP Passport should have not less than 80% fields filled out
- Know partner’s lifecycle management and be able to lead a partner along it through a set of regular activities focused on educating, evangelizing, making committed
- Maintain a regularity/frequency of contact with every partner depending on priority
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Minimum 3 years of sales and marketing experience in the MSP channel software industry on similar positions such as channel sales, partner account management or channel development—experience in equivalent role highly desired
- Experience in selling Professional Service Automation (PSA) or Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software services
- In-depth channel and field sales knowledge with understanding of the cloud market business model
- Strong presentational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate product’s different features and answer all customer questions
- Self-motivated with a high level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Team-player with a positive attitude who thrives in a global environment, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to adapt to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Highly persistent in follow-up conversations, negotiations and closing sales skills
- Strong presentational, communication, interpersonal, planning and time management skills
- Fluent English and Turkish language
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.