Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of Advanced Management product that allows managed service providers and enterprise customers to manage endpoints and servers remotely. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to ensure we have the most competitive and relevant endpoint management solution for service providers and enterprise customers.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong passion for technology and innovation which can guide products from start to launch. External and internal communication, collaboration, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting-edge technology will be crucial to success in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take ownership within Advanced Management product line
- Develop a deep understanding of existing Acronis Partners needs as well as wants to align the direction to grow
- Validate product strategy and roadmap with Acronis stakeholders
- Write product requirements and feature specifications, participate in preparing UX-projects and UI-mockups, create product documentation
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Cross-functional stakeholders to build and improve the process of shipping the product
- Perform product trainings for Sales, Marketing, Support, and Partners
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of product management/program management experience in technology sector, namely data storage, data hosting, data management, data protection, systems monitoring, telecom B2B products, enterprise software and services areas
- Experience in development and execution of product go to market strategy
- Ability to work cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- Knowledge of managed service provider market
- Strong analytical skills and effective at using multiple data sources
- Effective problem solving and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with systems monitoring, remote management systems, endpoint management, and remote desktop software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM), Intune, or similar products
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.