Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Go or Python Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a result of the growth at Acronis, and its expansion into new product offers, we are excited to be seeking a talented Go/Python Developer to join our team. You would be responsible for the development of cloud services being a part of Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery. We use cutting-edge technologies, as we have ambitious plans in this area.
We are excited to offer you a unique opportunity to make your contribution to the development of a new сloud-based distributed high-load solution which is in demand by millions of users throughout the world.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop one of the key fast growing Acronis products - Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery
- Be actively involved in the product creation process, including: planning, designing the architecture, iterative development and support
- Work on high load distributed services in Acronis Cyber Cloud
- Develop cloud services in GO/Python running in Kubernetes
- Continuously improve quality assurance, build and support technologies
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of programming experience with object oriented languages
- 1+ years of experience with Go and Python
- Good Linux experience
- Good command of Git
- Solid knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of basic concepts of quality assurance, test driven approach
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Attractive remuneration
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
*Please submit your resume and application in English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.