Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Director of Product Management who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Director of Product Management (Cybersecurity), you will drive the product management of the cybersecurity portfolio. You will own cybersecurity products and business metrics while leading product vision, strategy, design & delivery, customer success, ongoing experimentation, etc. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to ensure we have the most competitive and relevant cybersecurity solutions for services providers and enterprise customers. In addition, you will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and partner with our outstanding sales, marketing to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the overall vision and go-to-market strategy for Acronis cybersecurity solutions
- Attract, build, and run a diverse team of dedicated product and program managers working on cybersecurity solutions
- Define measurable outcomes for your teams and regularly track and report on progress
- Collaborate with product marketing to support messaging and content creation, enable the Acronis sales team, and deliver positioning, pricing, and packaging
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product integrations strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure business needs and directions are captured, and product visions are translated into executable roadmaps and release plans, identifying and tracking critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the project's life
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 10+ years proven experience in a Product Management role
- 5+ years of experience in cloud technologies and software development
- 5+ years track record of managing geographically distributed cross-functional teams (direct reports + daily stakeholders)
- Experience building a team, holding decisions on recruiting and organization design
- Experience working cross-functionally on large projects with multiple
- engineering teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of cybersecurity products and the latest trends. Cybersecurity certifications would be a plus
- Knowledge of service provider market
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.