Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Channel Sales Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- To manage and develop our Channel sales and Distribution team, including but not limited to recruiting, motivating, training and coaching your established team and new resellers.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across teams and departments throughout the company.
- Develop the partner and alliance ecosystem to accelerate revenue and close sales with their end user customers, through individual and team target
- Work with other department peers to facilitate relationships among various departments and locations in order to achieve the sales goals & objectives.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Responsible for the sales quota, growth and direction of the sales channel partners
- Own both top line sales as well as all controllable expenses within the channels.
- Expand distribution partners, recruit new channel partners, as well as drive further growth from existing channel partners
- Develop and execute marketing programs with channel partners
- Manage channel partner alignment including term sheet and business plans
- Grow new corporate account business through larger companies and enterprise focused partners
- Responsible for budget performance, both top line and bottom line
- Work with sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Presales and support
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in SalesForce; provides weekly updates including revenue, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Have the ability to demonstrate prior distribution management experience.
- Must have at least 5 years proven track record of managing sales channels and working with Sales Engineers.
- Experience in Cloud Sales a must
- Ability to upsell and be independent to manage a group of focused channel partners
- Prior software sales experience preferred through Channels, VARS and DMRs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office and Salesforce or equivalent.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.