Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Project Manager (Sales Systems and Tools) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
In this role the Project Manager will drive projects related to implementation and improvement of systems and tools for Sales Team. This position function will act as an integrating role between various sales and marketing areas, including sales operations, sales, field and digital marketing. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Scope requirements, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule
- Support with testing and verification that delivered solution is fully functional and corresponds initial requirements, scope
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients (Sales Department Heads) to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients (Sales Department Heads) as well as other staff members
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-up
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Experience in managing projects, especially related to new system implementation
- Experienced user of Salesforce
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) is mandatory. Additional languages are a plus.
- Passion for troubleshooting and ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars