Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Sales Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis is seeking Sales Analyst, reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement. This position function will act as an integrating role between various sales areas, including sales operations and sales development. This position is responsible for leading the Sales Enablement initiatives to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- Review past and actual sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Prepare accurate reports based on data analyses from internal and external resources
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success
- Evaluate and predict sales trends
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- Manage, conduct and continually develop the onboarding program for new and existing sales employees
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Advise on ways to improve a company’s profitability
- Communicate with management team and other departments regularly
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of sales operations/sales enablement experience with global high tech B2B organizations
- Previous experience in IT industry is preferred
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Expert knowledge of Excel and SFDC
- Punctual, reliable with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Flexible, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience in English
Passionate about work
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.