Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for someone who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Our fast-paced and dynamic work environment will challenge you and get you closer to reaching your full potential. Acronis will give you the platform and tools you need to build and grow your career. You will find yourself surrounded by bright, talented, hardworking, passionate and fun-loving individuals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
- You will play an important role in development of innovative data protection and security solutions, focusing on UI part of the product. You will create clean, simple and easy to use interfaces that users love.
- You will also conduct lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Preferably a degree in computer science or equivalent engineering education or relevant work experience in IT industry
- Experience with developing UI using modern frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS, Angular, ElectronJS
- Strong knowledge on Functional Programing, Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns is expected
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is preferred
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.