Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Data Center Operations Logistics Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Data Center Operations Logistics Analyst that will drive standard methodologies for logistics operations and inventory management, reporting, and handling. This position will work with the Director of Business Operations and Logistics Manager, receiving/shipping and inventory across all sites to achieve enterprise-wide objectives. You will work with other operations managers to achieve results through efficiency gains and standardization. This position will be expected to partner proactively with Acronis Data Center Operations teams and other key partners to meet inventory and logistics requirements for all materials utilized in site operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible to ensure appropriate control mechanisms are in place and achieve exceptional levels of inventory accuracy, material availability, and service goals
- Improve operational efficiency in all areas, including multi-functional collaboration with multiple partners for optimal enterprise-wide solutions
- Develop and mentor staff to continuously improve skills and team performance
- Drive a culture of operational excellence
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with data center environments and/or logistics across multiple sites preferred
- Proven expertise with inventory management and logistics
- Experience with inventory management and transportation management systems, ERP or other system implementation experience a plus
- Oversight of third party vendors for material purchases, professional staffing services and logistics coordination
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to pull together many sources of information to help prioritize and lead operations
- Validated skill in process creation, control, and continuous improvement
- Ability to develop strategies and solutions to meet short, medium and long-term needs, drive implementation, and continuous improvement
- Good communication/coordination skills and the ability to effectively present to all levels of management
- Must be a solid team player and have experience working extensively with multi-functional teams
- Ability to work under stress and lead difficult situations
- Previous experience leading and mentoring technical senior individual contributors and managers
- Demonstrated leadership ability and understanding of team fundamentals to effectively motivate and develop team to achieve goals & objectives
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.