Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Solutions Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As a Solutions Engineer in Acronis, you will work closely with the Sales Team to execute pre and post sales activities that will drive Service Provider acquisition and growth within the region assigned. The Solutions Engineer must drive adoption of Acronis’ products and solutions in customer and partner settings by articulating the strengths of Acronis’ solutions, understanding the requirements and match the solutions to deliver the wins.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Acronis’ technology and solutions
- Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for Acronis’ solutions
- Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer’s business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer
- Produce written proposals and technical responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis’ solutions to customers/channel and cloud partners
- Support existing channel and cloud partners on technical queries
- Develop customer solution proposals and supporting documentation for review by the customer and Acronis management
- Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups within Acronis
- Maintain knowledge on major industry developments; be capable of handling customer inquiries on these matters
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
3 or more years’ experience as Pre-Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around one of the following:
- IT Security software and hardware
- Backup software and hardware
- Storage software, storage hardware
Technical Knowledge should include many of the following:
- Good understanding of IT security technologies and software
- Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications
- Good working knowledge of Networking, Backup, Virtualization and SAN/NAS
Strong knowledge of one or more of the following industries:
- IT security (Endpoint Security, Email Security, Data Loss Prevention)
- Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products
- IT solutions design experience
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Databases like, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks (SAN/NAS), Backup/Recovery, DR and BC (Business Continuity)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of SaaS and IaaS based technologies: iMicrosoft o365 and Azure, Google Gsuite, Amazon AWS, etc
- Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business
Analytical / Interpersonal Skills:
- Good presentation skills
- Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, and have the ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations
- Must be a confident and assertive professional, acting as an independent but also capable of working within a team
- Must display effective management of time and resources with strong project management skills
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and polished oral and written communicator, able to effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues
- Self-motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic, showing an intense entrepreneurial mindset
- English (required) - fluent speaking and writing on business and Information Technology related topics
- Malay or Vietnamese or Thai (desirable) - fluent speaking and writing on business and Information Technology related topics.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.