Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Infrastructure Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer who will handle day to day project activities and daily tasks across all of our data center locations. This position will work with vendors to perform hardware installation, process RMAs, and coordinate various tasks as needed for the reporting of capacity and availability.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate with data center smart hands and contractors all the works with hardware equipment
- Document data center infrastructure
- Perform capacity planning
- Assist service teams with hardware ordering
- Improve hardware placement and cabling schemas
- Own spare parts stock and management
- Manage new hardware deliveries and RMA requests
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of prove data center engineering experience
- Understanding of fundamental DC factors: power, cooling, floor load, redundancy tiers
- Creating noticeably clear guides for not qualified personal
- Maintaining rack mountable hardware
- Cabling for different types of IT equipment
- Selecting optimal hardware equipment and parts
- Keeping accurate documentation
- Understanding of basic integration and load tests for hardware components
- Basic knowledges about IT networks topologies and troubleshooting
- Fluent written and spoken English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.