Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As Sales Enablement Manager for Cloud Distributor Success Managers, you will be reporting to Coaches Team Lead. This position function will act as an integrating role between various sales areas, including sales operations and sales development. This position is responsible for implementing new processes and respecting existing coaching process to help Cloud Distributor Success Managers be more productive and increase Revenue and Satisfaction Rate from our partners.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coach new, average and low-performing employees in order to highlight their strengths and eliminate their negative traits
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Assess calls in production – working with average and top performers
- Design and facilitate sales skills workshops together with management and internal stakeholders
- Work with internal teams, such as Sales leadership, Product Marketing and Sales Operations, to conduct trainings on new products, product positioning and sales methodology
- Manage, conduct and continually develop the Onboarding, Reboarding, Crossboarding and Refresh program for new and existing sales employees
- Measure success of the training program through sales effectiveness and other metrics
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- 3+ years of experience working with Channel Partners
- Experience of delivering training sessions, mentoring, shadowing
- Experience of creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Punctual, reliable, and with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-up
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Coaching or training certification can be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal) – another foreign language can be considered as a plus
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.