Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Automation QA Lead who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
We consider applications from different cities and locations across the country
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Planning and prioritizing automation activities
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Improve automation processes inside the team
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- at least 5+ years of developing test automation framework on Python for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- Strong Linux user
- Strong experience in Docker
- Strong understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience in using test frameworks in a CI/CD environment - Jenkins, Bitbucket, Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Fluent in English
Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.